Am I in pain today.
I just went to the orthopedic yesterday and he said my hip is doing fine. However, I have a stress fracture on my left ankle. What the heck, my left side seems to be getting hit big time this year. My leg is killing me along with the rest of my body. I am so tired of chronic pain, I try to distract and accept the pain that I am in. To distract, I try to do something other than thinking and feeling the pain. The medications are not working well and I don't and will not take more than prescribed. The best way of distraction I found for me is to read my Bible and listening to music. Does anyone have any ideas for me to do with all this??? I can't move around a lot so I sit or stay in the bed. Boring.
Sunshyne aka Leslie-Ann
How I cope:
1) I learned photography so I could take pictures of the beauty around me.
2) I look at family pictures.
3) I take vitamins and juice fresh fruit and veggies.
4) I got involved with homeless people in worse shape than I.
5) I pray.
6) I study different things online that interest me.
7) I go to Change.org and sign petitions that matter to me.